Overall Satisfaction with Raklet Membership Management Software
Raklet Membership Management Software is a great website to collect payments, publish events and create notice boards. Our student society decided to use Raklet Membership Management Software to manage our events and guests with a website and it was an absolute success! We managed to publish events, sell tickets and track our participants easily. We also get a chance to send them reminder emails before the events. We used notice boards to publish our events and program so people could like, comment, and share on other social media platforms.
- Publishing events
- Membership management
- Selling tickets
- Sending emails
- Tracking participants
- Member engagement
- Custom domain name option should exist on lower plans too
- Tracking our participants
- Selling tickets
- Collect payments
- Send reminder emails
- Creating notice boards
- It is wasier to track who bought tickets now. We can see how many people are going to attend our events and we can send them emails whenever we want without using any other software.
- We can collect payments easily.
- Members can engage with each other. When we post an event on the notice board people can like that post and comment on them. They can even share it on their social media accounts.
- Member profiles are not like Twitter or Instagram. You can't post personal things. It is mostly about where you work, your position, school, etc. But you can send direct messages to each other.
Do you think Raklet Community & Membership Management Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Raklet Community & Membership Management Software's feature set?
Did Raklet Community & Membership Management Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Raklet Community & Membership Management Software go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Raklet Community & Membership Management Software again?
Raklet Membership Management Software is really good if you need to keep track of a lot of people, publish events or send emails. But I don't think it is the best way to create socials profiles because you cannot add too many things other than your current company, position, mail address, school, department and profile picture.