Overall Satisfaction with Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud
To stay competitive and continue to succeed, we realized we needed to update our IT architecture and therefore we decided to implement Red Hat OpenShift to migrate our entire infrastructure from dedicated in-house hardware to the cloud. This digital transformation removed the arduous administrative duties of maintaining and supporting our software and hardware that allowed the IT team to focus on the right work at the right time. Red Hat OpenShift is an agile integration platform that provides high availability and flexibility for rapid development and deployment.
- Implementing and integration platform to move infrastructure from on-premise hardware to the cloud[.]
- Establishes a robust network and an updated infrastructure to develop intelligent and integrated services[.]
- Makes internal development easier and faster and improves data access to developers[.]
- Most of the frequently accessed parameters are accessed with multiple clicks because the dashboard is comprehensive. If the dashboard is improved then definitely nothing else to dislike[.]
- Sharing many applications on the same infrastructure reduced waste and costs[.]
- Process application errors and time to resolution reduced by 34%[.]
- Projected to reduce initial workflow change costs by 28%[.]
We evaluated a number of potential solutions and ultimately chose Red Hat OpenShift because it was compatible with our existing technology. Time and costs savings have been realized throughout the company since we implemented Red Hat OpenShift, and the IT department has been freed up to focus on activities that are more valuable.
Do you think Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud's feature set?
Did Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud again?
There are no systems in the market at the moment that boast the same characteristics as those of Red Hat OpenShift. This system is able to build an infrastructure that meets the massive scalability, long-term stability, and robust data security of extensive customer demands. I appreciate Red Hat Consulting for assisting with [the] deployment of the continuous integration environment.