Overall Satisfaction with Redash
Like any business, we are also required to have different kinds of reports for sales, marketing, and even at tech department. To create different reports for different people and then creating a frontend to view those reports then updating automatically is a big headache. But with Redash you can just query and create different reports as well charts and share across teams.
- Great SQL editor easy to use
- The setup instructions are clear and anybody can set it up easily.
- Drag and drop to create different dashboards and resize them.
- You need to have a good command over SQL to use Redash but if there could be some way where people can just pull data and do slice dice.
- It would be nice to have an excel kind of filters when all data is fetched.
- Some things like easy to customise the column names.
- So as far as investment its just the time you need to give and done.
- You can host Redash on your server and just pay as you go.
- There isn't much investment but a lot of things will be solved around reporting and charting.
I selected Redash as it has a very easy-to-use SQL editor and is very fast to create dashboards. The main feature I like is you can publish your dashboards with just one click and share them among other people. Another thing is tool is open-source and you can self-host and save millions on Dash-boarding tools.
Do you think Redash delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Redash's feature set?
Did Redash live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Redash go as expected?
Would you buy Redash again?
So if you don't have time to create a fancy dashboard but have a great knowledge of SQL and just want some raw reports and good looking dashboard quickly then just go for Redash. You can add different people and share the dashboard among them with different kinds of alerts to send reports to people.