Overall Satisfaction with Sage One Accounting
At Rein Business Services, we provide full-cycle bookkeeping to an array of customers. Based on our clients needs we recommend accounting programs or solutions and provide backup support to them. Sage One Accounting has provided a wonderful platform for our smaller clients to have an easy to use accounting program that they can access anywhere. It also allows us as their support team to provide real time help, and no passing copies of data back and forth. Sage One has been great for collaborating with our customers, some just want to maintain certain aspects of their business, e.g. invoicing, which we then can integrate into Sage 50.
- Sage One is an easy to set-up and use program. With little time required, a small business can be up and invoicing clients with a professional looking system. The payment feature that integrates into the invoicing allows companies to receive payments at a much faster rate, increasing their cash flow.
- Sage One integrates easily in Sage 50 allowing a great collaboration between a business owner and their accounting team. There is no longer a lag time between waiting for paperwork to come in from clients, we can simply download their invoicing, help reconcile banks in real time.
- Sage One is accessible anywhere for my clients. They are no longer tied to a desk invoicing, collecting payments, or entering expenses. They can be anywhere in the world, on any device with internet. My clients can take holidays!
- In the invoicing section, I would love to see a "recurring" button for faster entries for monthly billing clients.
- Sage One has allowed us to provided better customer service to all our clients. It has allowed us to provide a reasonable price accounting product to our customer who typically just have handwritten invoices, or Excel spreadsheets.
- Sage One has reduced the manual data entry that my team does on a monthly basis, which in turn allows us to have more time for our customers.
I have used Wave Accounting, and while it is an excellent cloud accounting software, it doesn't allow us to work collaboratively with our customers. They both allow me to sign in and work with our clients books within the program, but Wave doesn't integrate into Sage 50 which is a must for clients that I know want to continue to grow.
I would highly recommend Sage One for the "shoebox" customers, or customers who typically use Excel spreadsheets to record their monthly transactions to give to their accounting team. It provides a wonderful entry level accounting software. I also recommend it to clients who hand-write their invoices, or have multiple workers in different sites invoicing. It provides a much more professional look, and allows to us to have less data entry in bookkeeping because we no longer have to manually enter into Sage 50.