"Salesforce Is A Feature-Rich CRM."
December 02, 2021
"Salesforce Is A Feature-Rich CRM."
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
Salesforce CRM, a cloud-based CRM system, is one of the best out there. Customized for managing services, marketing, or sales. All of our daily activities revolve around it. We have integrated other platforms to give our customers/accounts a 360-degree view. It helps us build a stronger relationship with our clients and redefines our business relationships with them. It is simple to keep track of orders and send them out to our customers. I like its user-friendliness and ability to connect to thousands of devices. It is widely used and facilitates the transferability of training and skills between providers. It keeps tabs on every transaction.
- An easy-to-use interface for importing leads and contacts. Organize data on the screen.
- Update the information of leads and contacts on a variety of different objects at the same time.
- All users have access to the leads and contacts in the marketing and sales pipeline from mobile to web.
- We need to improve the dashboard and report interfaces.
- When working on multiple tabs, the Interface can become a little slow.
- Expensive, and it's best to eliminate fields that aren't necessary.
- Proactive customer engagement has benefited the company by better understanding individual rep accounts and improving conversations about opportunities.
- Customer-centric automation and better forecasting are made possible by the system's insightful reporting and analytics, a boon to the business.
- Salesforce requires a certain level of expertise from its staff, so payroll and training expenses are needed in addition to Salesforce.
As far as customer service from Salesforce.com goes, the Salesforce Knowledge Base is about as good as it gets. The knowledge base contains educational articles and a user forum. I wish there were a way to chat with a Salesforce support specialist. Accommodating and quick to respond to questions or concerns, they are also professional and courteous.
Do you think Salesforce.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce.com's feature set?
Did Salesforce.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce.com go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce.com again?
Compared to the Salesforce Classic layout, the Lightning Experience is very user-friendly. Customize your top navigation bar to include quick links to your most frequently used records, objects, or reports. There are free online courses from Salesforce called "Trail Heads" to help new users get acquainted with the CRM. As a whole, it's a well-designed and user-friendly website. All is well, and there have been no problems so far.
I believe it is the best customer relationship management system available. We use it for everything and have integrated other platforms to give customers/accounts a 360-degree view. According to Salesforce customer service, it is beneficial for tracking all information, and the reporting/dashboards are unique. It's where we keep track of every sale.
Salesforce is the most widely used CRM system. Professionalism tends to increase when things go wrong for market leaders. Salesforce considers us as users because they own the market. Having all of our data in one place and all of our teams working within Salesforce. Anyone who uses Salesforce is impacted by it, even if they don't.
Salesforce.com is an excellent option for other businesses as well. Using Salesforce.com has made it easier for us to keep track of our customers. Having everything in one place makes it easier for us to get what we're looking for. It integrates many functions. There's also a cloud-based approach that's convenient to use at any time. I believe the reporting or dashboard could be improved in the future, especially since the Lightning version has some ambiguous filters.