Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Lightning Platform (formerly Salesforce App Cloud)
We use the Salesforce Lightning Platform as a sales organization. It is only the sales department that uses this platform today. We use it to keep track of all of our customers. Within each customer account, we can document notes, write down specific customer specifics on what products/services they are using, and any competitor information that follows. By keeping this information current, we can then set up opportunities that we believe as sales reps have a probability of closing. All of this can be tracked so management can review it in a timely manner and get a snapshot of sales performance at any time.
- Ability to track opportunities efficiently
- Allows you to add detailed information on competitor data
- Provides easy follow-ups where each sales rep can provide notes specific to each customer
- The way the quoting tool is used could be a little easier to understand
- We build reports from time to time and the process can get tedious at times
- Sometimes the dialer that we use to call customers does not work
- It has driven opportunities growth substantially across all product lines
- The amount of opportunities derived from understanding the data has been noticeable too
- I personally have benefited from the database as I've hit 100% of my goal for over 4 years straight
We were previously using an older version prior to it becoming Salesforce Lightning Platform so we were well adverse on the advantages of using a CRM, to begin with. It made sense to convert to Salesforce Lightning Platform after we were given a free trial of the platform. Certain reps were chosen to experiment with it and from there a decision was made to move forward. We've been customers ever since.
Do you think Salesforce Lightning Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Lightning Platform's feature set?
Did Salesforce Lightning Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Lightning Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce Lightning Platform again?
To be quite honest, if we did not have Salesforce Lightning as our platform to store all of our data we would be in some serious trouble. It is well suited for storing competitor data and notes from the sales rep. I've used this now for over 4+ years. Most of the sales are staying organized. This platform allows you to do so. The more time you put into building our your pages in your territory of your customers, the more prepared you will be for your next call or in person meeting.