January 24, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SalesforceIQ CRM
We use SalesforceIQ to track our engagement with out customer base. We use it across parts, sales and service. It has helped us address communication within as multiple people deal with customer locations.
- Tracking phone calls is extremely easy when using the app on the iphone. After a phone call is complete it prompts the user to enter in call details.
- SalesforceIQ also automatically logs emails for us. This has saved us time from entering in information manually.
- SalesforceIQ was easy to set up and allowed us customization for fields that were relevant to our business.
- SalesforceIQ has some reporting items that are a little harder to easily uncover but I have found work arounds or manually created reporting to get that information, such as number of times a salesperson was at a location.
- Some of the upgrade items I would like to see are available in salesforce sales cloud that allow easier automation for marketing.
- We have noticed since we have started using SalesforceIQ to communicate items on customer account notes we have freed up hours of phone time between employees allowing us to better answer customer phone calls. This is especially true in our parts department where we have inside and outside sales.
- We tied in use of Salesforce to our bonus structure to encourage employees to use the software. It is the direction our business is going and we needed everyone to participate to make it work. The newer the employee the better they are about logging information and visits.
SalesforceIQ is a perfect CRM to start with and get your organization used to tracking customer contact. It was an easy setup and well adopted. It allowed us to rollout completely in just 30 days. We have seen a large increase in our ability to communicate. It may be lacking in some items if you already have a tracking method but was the perfect starting point for us.