salesPRISM: "Lattice Engine Review"https://www.trustradius.com/predictive-sales-analyticssalesPRISMUnspecified7.781012013-10-16T21:48:51.555Z
- As I mentioned, the software identified high potential customers and focused our reps on better opportunities.
- It increased the velocity of sales of our new reps substantially. They spent much less time prospecting and much more time discussing real solutions with our customers
- The product performed fine - at times change management was difficult. That said, The Lattice team did a great job supporting us through this change.
- We were looking for >20% ROI overall and >$300,000 in incremental revenue in the first 5 months of implementation. We blew past the $$ target. I left CCH before we had meaningful ROI results.
In my new position I will certainly be calling the team from Lattice to help me identify high potential clients and drive the change through the sales force that is needed.
Identification of customers with a much higher likelihood to purchase software and information products than the average customer
3 - We had three DB specialists managing the BI component and a working team of several product managers and sales and marketing leaders that met weekly to review the results with sales teams. Suggestions from this group would be provided to Lattice.
- We used Lattice engine to identify customers with a higher likelihood to purchase our products based on rich transaction history. With 100s of products, Lattice was much more effective in mining our transaction history and zeroing in on customers with high potential
- We found that the product also really helped us make our NEW sales reps much more productive more quickly. Their prospecting focused on high likelihood to close customers
Evaluation and Selection
This was a greenfield installation. We believed in the power of predictive analytics.
We picked this system because of the overall approach of Lattice. Installing a predictive analytics engine requires transformation and change management of sales, product owners, and their associated leadership. Lattice Engines has a holistic approach that includes hand-holding an organization through the change needed to be successful.
The implementation hit the milestones we established. Lattice was VERY committed to helping us make sure what we committed back to the organization was met.
Please see my answers to the previous question. We had very good feedback from our product management, strategy and sales leadership and reps regarding our training.
The Lattice team really became part of our project. They did a great job leading us when needed and also supporting us at all hours weekdays and weekends.
- The intent was to integrate with Salesforce - I left CCH before that integration took place.
- Our own in-house systems that fed the data to Lattice.
Please see the answers above
The Lattice team, pre and post sales, was great - absolutely dedicated to high levels of service and continuous improvement. We had a great team mentality to win.