October 02, 2013
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with salesPRISM
- SalesPrism is provides a great way to target accounts that are likely to buy that product. By identifiying key account attributes you can narrow down a large potential pool of account candidates to an exact one for reps and marketing to target.
- The UI is not user friendly and does not fit incredibly well into SFDC. That said, with some use, it gets easier. Columns of key data presented on the accounts should be more standardized and sort from largest to smallest.
- We have seen quantifiable ROI when our reps have used the product to target accounts. In a recent example we found that accounts that targeted these "hi-po" accounts identified by using Lattice analytics created over $27M in pipeline over a month long period for a key product we are interested in selling more of to customers, compared to a less than $1M for accounts that were not identified as "hi-po".
Overall, very happy with this product. Used by our top reps with great success. Proven ROI. Lattice is always open to integrating new data sources to make the analytics even more accurate. Saves us a great deal of time and probably money if we had to do this ourselves. Lattice is doing good work by VMware. Thanks guys!
- This service from Lattice is used by our sales and marketing teams to develop high propensity target lists of customer and prospects to target for specific VMware solutions
- It is also used for account planning and account intellegence.
Generally yes, but the UI needs a good update. It's sometimes very frustrating when trying to get to information quickly. For example - why do you need to scroll through pages of results? Whey can you just see them all on one page? Scrolling around within the window is very arduous.