Overall Satisfaction with SchoolMessenger
We use SchoolMessenger to notify parents and staff for general and emergency information. From weather closings to athletic updates to teacher conferences, all calls go out quickly with excellent reporting feedback. The reporting is excellent. You can find out how many people never answered, hung up, listened to part of the message, or listened to the entire message. It has solved many issues for us, including what phone numbers are now disconnected. The fact that it syncs with our SIS keeps our staff from having to do extra work. We do not have to leave our SIS system to send a notification. It has dramatically saved on postage and cutting down on mail going to the wrong address.
- The reports are very detailed and easy to use. I can quickly show each school what student is missing or has inaccurate phone numbers.
- The system itself is user-friendly. We don't have to leave our SIS system to send a message.
- Their customer service is top-notch and very knowledgeable about their product.
- There's nothing I dislike. This program is very straight forward to use.
- It just works well.
- SchoolMessenger is an excellent tool that links the school admin with the parents directly, which avoids the risks of students not delivering the message.
- Saves money and time not being held hostage by the US postal service.
The previous system we had no longer exists because it was so inferior. Because we are so happy with SchoolMessenger, we don't bother looking at anything else. There is just no need.
The support is fantastic. I have never had such complete support from a technology service. Every issue has been resolved while I was on the phone. I never had to wait for a callback or an advanced support tech. Their people are very well trained in their product and how to meet their customer's needs.
Do you think SchoolMessenger delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SchoolMessenger's feature set?
Did SchoolMessenger live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SchoolMessenger go as expected?
Would you buy SchoolMessenger again?
SchoolMessenger works well for all of our needs. From notifying parents about school closings, potential threats to upcoming events. We used it to keep parents and the community informed of a bond proposal coming up for a vote to add much-needed facilities to our campus. Because of this system, we were able to keep everyone updated and make them feel involved in the process. We felt this system was a big help in getting the bond approved, and now we will have a new stadium and performing arts center.