Overall Satisfaction with SoapUI Open Source, supported by SmartBear
In my organization, we are using SoapUI Open Source in the software development department. We focus on the development of web services for companies in the tourism and hotel sector, so SoapUI has helped us in all our tests and simulations of each of our services, all this in a completely reliable and safe environment.
- It is very fast to do complex simulations and create webservices in just minutes
- It has a very friendly interface, for me it is beautiful.
- It is very easy to debug the web service and locate the errors
- I actually like SoapUI as it is, I have not found things to improve, except for the speed of response is very complex services.
- In my organization, we sell many web services for tour operators and we are constantly developing new products dedicated to tourism such as hotel booking, car rentals. SoapUI is our everyday tool for testing our services during development.
- At first we tried the Trial version and it was great, so much so that we decided to buy it because we have a high workflow and I can properly say that it is worth every penny.
- Although the price was a bit high, the earnings we obtained compensated for the entire initial investment. This tool is really useful in all aspects.
Do you think SoapUI Open Source, supported by SmartBear delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SoapUI Open Source, supported by SmartBear's feature set?
Did SoapUI Open Source, supported by SmartBear live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SoapUI Open Source, supported by SmartBear go as expected?
Would you buy SoapUI Open Source, supported by SmartBear again?
I recommend it to those developers who have extensive experience in web services because at the beginning it is not usually easy to get up to speed due to the degree of difficulty of the interface and its functions. But in general, once you have mastered its basic functions, it is almost impossible not to stop using it.