May 16, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Infrastructure and Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds AppOptics
It is used in multiple departments of our organization. It is being used to control response time, error rate, and drill down into multiple paths of the website and 95th percentile.
- Markers: Drill down into specific logical blocks of the execution timeline.
- Remote services: Possibility to track external API calls separately from the main stack.
- Alerting: Possibility to receive alerts as soon as a certain threshold was reached.
- Get to the errors from the dashboard graphs.
- Custom-selected Nth percentile.
- Auto-refresh option for close to live-monitoring.
- Faster troubleshooting.
- Possibility to find repetitive issues on the website.
- Comparison between projects and improvements based on comparison.