Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Threat Monitor
SolarWinds Threat Monitor is a unique SIEM tool that can help us detect, respond, and report to our managed networks. We are required to implement one powerful SIEM tool into our networks that can operate from single windows and is easy to deploy and help ensure onboarding and adding new users to the threat monitoring system.
- Threat Monitoring in single window
- Simple and Scalable
- Advanced monitoring, analysis and investigation of threats
- Deployment with existing SIEM Tools
- Technical Support
- NIDS and Agent for different users
- Onboarding and Adding new users to Threat Monitoring
- Advance monitoring analysis
- Flexible Management
- Positive - A simple UI with unique features
- Negative - Technical Support
- Negative - Pricing and renewal method
Do you think SolarWinds Threat Monitor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Threat Monitor's feature set?
Did SolarWinds Threat Monitor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds Threat Monitor go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds Threat Monitor again?
SolarWinds Threat Monitor is a SIEM tool that can help you only in Manage Networks. Also in managing networks, you should have complete visibility of your organization's infrastructure before implementation of SolarWinds Threat Monitor. You should not implement the SIEM tools if you don't have managed networks and infrastructure visibility.