Overall Satisfaction with SonicWall SonicWave Series
SonicWALL Wireless offers us a security solution for our wireless networks that combines SonicWall's wireless access points with Wi-Fi Cloud Manager and the next-generation firewalls we use in our company. The wireless access points can be managed through the cloud using SonicWALL Wi-Fi Cloud Manager or through one of Sonic Walls next-generation firewalls.
- Includes three models: the first is a sleek ceiling mount unit, the second a compact wall mount unit and a rugged unit for outdoor deployments
- Uses secure installations around air gap sealing The sonic shape of the access points provides 802.11 waveform
- It also uses the latest capabilities, such as multi-user, to improve wireless performance.
- Be more open to the use of other technologies.
- Offer more configuration options
- Costs can be high if the solution to be implemented is not well selected.
- Performs spectrum analysis and executes additional security functions that help with PCI compliance with multiple transmit and receive antennas.
- Optimizes signal quality range and reliability, provides security and scans for unauthorized access points, supports multiple devices, and provides support for multiple devices.
- Also supports multiple devices.
- SonicWall has an intuitive user interface that allows you to manage all the sound waves in a piece from a single pane of glass.
- In addition, it is easy to register and onboard access points with SonicWall.
- As simple as scanning the QR code, the API is automatically added to the network infrastructure once you have registered your new access points and the SonicWALL Wi-Fi Planner tool.
Do you think SonicWall SonicWave Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SonicWall SonicWave Series's feature set?
Did SonicWall SonicWave Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SonicWall SonicWave Series go as expected?
Would you buy SonicWall SonicWave Series again?
Performance and further enhanced with Advanced are the features that this enterprise-grade performance enables Wi-Fi ready devices to use high-bandwidth applications such as HD multimedia, mobile and cloud applications without experiencing signal degradation sonic wave access points leverage the performance, beamforming features to enhance the wireless user experience. The Wi-Fi Cloud Manager is part of the Sonicwalls Capture Security Center cloud-based management console to govern your entire SonicWALL.