Overall Satisfaction with Sophos Phish Threat
We have had some incidents where users would fall for phishing emails. Sophos Phish Threat has been purchased to train our users and give them a lot of awareness about phishing and how to spot a phishing mail. We use it in the whole organization, and send out a false phishing email every now and then. Users who click will be enrolled in training and have to finish the awareness training.
- Great templates for the setup of phish threats.
- The overview is simple.
- Easy to set up and use with other Sophos products.
- The training and awareness videos and tutorials are spot on.
- It should be easier to follow up with a user when they haven't completed training.
- More options for reporting would be nice.
- Better choice of users as all emails have been imported (aliases, dist. list. etc) taking up licenses.
- A lot of awareness of phishing emails has resulted in fewer attacks.
- Fewer phishing attacks = less money used on tracing the outcomes of an attack.
- Happier clients who know we're very focused on our security and infrastructure.
We already use some of the other products in the Sophos Suite, so it was natural to test it and implement it directly in our Sophos Central admin center. So we never checked other products, as we, in general, are happy with Sophos.
The application has created a lot of awareness of phishing and other email hacks. People have become more focused on spotting emails and letting the IT Department know. People also feel bad after clicking one of our false phishing emails and learn a lot from it. So Sophos Phish Threat is well suited for organizations who might have a lot of junior users or, in general, feel exposed to phishing emails. There's not a lot of scenarios where I would say it's not well suited, as people always can improve their ability to spot a phishing mail and know how to handle it.