Reviews (1-3 of 3)
January 27, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We use Sophos Phish Threat across the organization to ensure that people are aware of and acting appropriately with generalized phishing and spearphishing attacks. We set up a schedule to periodically send out phishing emails. When employees respond to them or click links in them, it takes them to training modules so they can know how to better respond, especially as scammers are getting even more clever in the ways they try to get money or spread viruses in our business.
- Set up an easy-to-use low overhead system of training and protection.
- Works through a single pane of glass when using other Sophos products.
- It could be more robust.
- Better variety of phishing emails.
Read Beau Sorensen's full review
If you're already using Sophos products, Phish Threat is a great addition to what you're already using. Because it's available under the same single pane of glass as most other Sophos things and can be added for a nominal cost to existing Sophos services, it's a great add-on. There are better single solution products out there, but those can cost more and/or they have to be serviced under a different logon and website.
May 14, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We have had some incidents where users would fall for phishing emails. Sophos Phish Threat has been purchased to train our users and give them a lot of awareness about phishing and how to spot a phishing mail. We use it in the whole organization, and send out a false phishing email every now and then. Users who click will be enrolled in training and have to finish the awareness training.
- Great templates for the setup of phish threats.
- The overview is simple.
- Easy to set up and use with other Sophos products.
- The training and awareness videos and tutorials are spot on.
- It should be easier to follow up with a user when they haven't completed training.
- More options for reporting would be nice.
- Better choice of users as all emails have been imported (aliases, dist. list. etc) taking up licenses.
Read Christopher Fritz's full review
The application has created a lot of awareness of phishing and other email hacks. People have become more focused on spotting emails and letting the IT Department know. People also feel bad after clicking one of our false phishing emails and learn a lot from it. So Sophos Phish Threat is well suited for organizations who might have a lot of junior users or, in general, feel exposed to phishing emails. There's not a lot of scenarios where I would say it's not well suited, as people always can improve their ability to spot a phishing mail and know how to handle it.
May 13, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use Sophos Phish Threat to test all our users in the organization. We are able to customize phishing tests for the department or user in what they will see most often. This helps better prepare our users for possible phishing emails they could get to their work email or even their personal email.
- Updated phishing scams and training
- Ease of use interface
- Reports on Passing and failing.
- I wish I could mark manually that someone passed the training that way if a big group gets caught we can sit down and use our training class for the users.
Read Ryhlen Schoeberl's full review
It is great for our corporate environment so we can target departments or specific users for certain phishing scam testing. I like the reporting function to see who is avoiding taking the training as well as being able to tell who has a high number of failures in the company. I do not think that there is a reason you should not be phishing your employees.
Sophos Phish Threat Scorecard Summary
About Sophos Phish Threat
Sophos offers security awareness and phishing training and preparation testing via Sophos Phish Threat, the company's phishing attack simulator.
Categories: Security Awareness Training
Sophos Phish Threat Technical Details