Overall Satisfaction with Spark AR Studio
Spark AR is an Augmented Reality (AR) platform used for launching Brand Campaigns for marketing & publishing their newly launched product on Social Platforms like Facebook, Instagram. Also, it is used to create the AR effects at the individual level to connect with other developers and also to get Freelancing projects. We are using Spark AR to create immersive AR experiences for our clients to launch a Brand Campaign on their Social Media profiles to have a better reach of their products. With the use of Spark AR Studio, it decreases a gap between user and product because users can see the product in their own environment. The use of Spark AR creates a great impact in the Digital World.
- Creating AR filters in a short duration of Time.
- AR concept bridges the Gap between user and the products.
- It is simplest tool to get started with the career of AR Creator.
- It has a rich & numerous support of assets in Spark AR Library.
- It is easy to launch the effect on our Social Media Platform.
- It is an Open-Source platform. One needs to login with Facebook and can get started to it.
- It requires high computation power to run this software.
- It is having a frequent updates within a months.
- The AR experience created in Spark AR is only supported in Instagram & Facebook.
- AR experiences can be created easily with no scripting knowledge.
- Easy to publish and brand our products on social platform.
- Rich support of objects, textures and required assets.
- Open-source platform to create immersive AR experience.
- Creates a better reach on our social media platform.
- Easy & creative tool to get start as AR creator.
I have used Spark AR Studio for the first time to create AR experiences and it deeply satisfies me. I have never used other software similar to this. It is most simple and creative software which I have ever found till now.
Do you think Spark AR Studio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spark AR Studio's feature set?
Did Spark AR Studio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spark AR Studio go as expected?
Would you buy Spark AR Studio again?
Spark AR Studio is used to create AR experiences for the Brand Partners. The AR experience is created so interactive that the user is attracted to use the filter many times.