Overall Satisfaction with Splunk SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) (formerly Phantom)
We are embracing the Splunk SOAR application tool in all our incoming and outgoing connections as their primary log aggregating platform. It has helped us in achieving safe log onboarding of applications we use around the company. We also implement Splunk SOAR in monitoring our websites (front-end wise) that are being hosted by the company's servers.
- It detects well phishing threats - and sends alerts instantly
- I appreciate its ability to execute threat intelligence - we are always aware of all potential CTIs in our organization.
- When you want to customize an investigation, there are so many rules to adhere to making it very complex
- I've noticed latencies during page transitions (especially from homepage landing)
- We are guaranteed maximum protection from cyber security threats of all kinds. Members of the software security department have over twenty tasks to complete in a day - the manual load would have been unbearable if we did not have the advanced automation from SPLUNK SOAR.
Performance with Splunk SOAR has been at its peak because it offers a robust security solution. In the part of processes running quickly, as I've mentioned before, I'm not all impressed and that's why I can't give it a rating of 10. There is some lagging while performing some processes such as navigation from the homepage to other pages (although this does very little to ruin your experience.)
Alert responses are instantaneous and this makes Splunk a nice software to use. Automation on security is fantastic in reducing the workload on security department workers and at the same time assuring you of an all-through water-tight protection solution. It is fun having the recurrent monotonous tasks automated for you.
Do you think Splunk SOAR delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splunk SOAR's feature set?
Did Splunk SOAR live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splunk SOAR go as expected?
Would you buy Splunk SOAR again?
While using Splunk ROAR, I have realized a few things and the first is that if you want to properly handle threats on your system, let SPLUNK be your hand and you'll have few regrets in the end. Splunk is well suited to perform security threat responses and the generated reports are powerful insights to prompt you to make necessary adjustments. The End to End testing in SDLC with SPLUNK has been of major help in stimulating real user experiences.