User Review: "Spokal for inbound marketing"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationSpokalUnspecified7101012014-03-14T23:02:18.856Z
We're currently in the early stages of building an audience and community. We are using Spokal to track our engagement with our audience. It allows us to monitor site activity, build Twitter followers, and (in the future) monitor the activity of our visitors so that we can maximize our engagement with them. We looked at Hubspot but it's far too expensive at this stage in our company. Spokal provides most of what we need for our growth hacking needs.
- Building Twitter followers
- Determining which keywords to target for your blog posts
- Tracking users
- Allowing the import of audience/customers from Mailchimp or ActiveCampaign (they are working on this as we speak)
- The unique visitors number is different in Spokal from Google Analytics. Not sure why this is.
- The blog editor is better in Wordpress, so I end up creating my posts directly on my Wordpress site rather than through Spokal. I'll try this again but I had an easier time creating the post in my Wordpress site.
- Much faster build on our Twitter audience
- The rest is still too early to say. Just started using the product about 6 weeks ago.
I haven't really tried other products at this point. I would say I tried to cobble together a bunch of options to make the right inbound marketing "tool suite". Nothing quite worked well enough. Again, Spokal serves as a very cost-effective option. Particularly relative to Hubspot.
It's providing value. That's why I'll continue to renew my service with them.