Get Spokal Now.

March 18, 2015

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Spokal, and make your voice heard!

Starter

per month (3 users)

Team

$169

per month (5 users)

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.getspokal.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $49 per month

What is Spokal?

Spokal is an inbound marketing platform for small businesses and freelancers. It offers a drag & drop content editor and social media sharing calendar, as well as real-time SEO analysis, keyword research, rank tracking, lead scoring, and lead nurturing.

Spokal Competitors

Spokal Technical Details

What is Spokal?

How much does Spokal cost?

Spokal starts at $49.

What is Spokal's best feature?

Reviewers rate Dynamic content and Ability to test dynamic content and Calendaring highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses Spokal?

The most common users of Spokal are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Yong Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is a tool that helps us to improve our marketing and to be able to work effectively and immediately, we can also have clients who remain satisfied with each update, Spokal allows us to have better updates on social networks, this shows us that it is a great help for work with your programming and we can have one of the best quality content and have visible.
  • Fascinating interface to create daily content and have a good distribution of it.
  • Elegant board to have maximum control and to be able to work in a simple and classic way.
  • I don't have anything directly that I don't like about the application, but they could have more focus on updates for the best performance of Spokal so that it can have better integration with Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn. Another option that will be good to add is Instagram, But over time it has been put to good use.
If you need a great tool to work on marketing planning, it is Spokal. It is one of the best software to work with and fulfills each of the benefits that we need to work since it makes our work easier and helps us to have good integration. in each of our content in terms of marketing and it is one of the tools that can be updated like no other and helps us grow in our knowledge and thus helps us to have very good marketing strategies.
Edward Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our social networks have undergone a very positive change since using Spokal. We can see the interaction of our followers with our publications. Questions about our products that have gradually increased, producing quality content, and making it visible, this tool has improved the activity of all our accounts to schedule publications without having to be aware of our networks constantly.
  • The interface is very elegant.
  • Manage positively and analyze all movements.
  • Problems to shorten links.
  • It does not allow you to upload several photos simultaneously on social networks.
Spokal is very good, especially in the management and activation of my social networks, which allows the optimization of the time invested in them. We are delighted with the result obtained since we implemented this software. We can say that each account in our different social networks and the networks have had an increase in interactions with all our followers. Monitoring is now more limited to know in what guidelines our marketing strategies improve, and it stands out more in the training of workers in the field of community administrator; it is highly recommended.
Laurie McCallion Russell | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our company, we use Spokal to create content that leverages keywords to give us more exposure in our market. As a growing company, we do our marketing in-house and Spokal's simple interface is how we can work smart with limited technical experience.
  • Very clear interface that easily guides you through the necessary steps to post content.
  • Great customer service!
  • Keyword recommendations that are helpful in creating content.
  • We have not been disappointed in any aspect of our use of Spokal at this point.
Spokal is ideal for a growing company with limited resources or limited technical expertise.
Dennis Zimmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Spokal to manage our daily communication with customers and prospects using WordPress to blog, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The beauty of Spokal is that all needed functions are combined so we could replace four other products (SEO Wordpress optimization, SEO plugin to write optimized posts, social tracking, and social content management). Reducing cost is always an important thing to do, but in the case of Spokal we were able to reduce the amount of time spent to write blog posts and to manage our SEO activities by at least 30-40%. Spokal makes it amazingly easy to compose optimized content and distribute it using a scheduler combined with social connectors (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
  • Simple content creation in a SEO optimized way.
  • Distributing content within your social network.
  • Analysing the results of your daily work and your progress positioning in search engines and social signals.
  • I personally would love to see more direct integrations into CRM and more powerful Marketing Automation tools, but the current Zapier integration is a general approach and works in most cases very well.
If you don't use WordPress, Spokal is not really a good fit. If you're using WordPress I haven't come across a better solution so far. Spokal is offering some mail automation but it's not replacing a full blown marketing automation solution like HubSpot or Pardot. On the other hand it's not possible to replace Spokal with any marketing automation tool I'm aware of.
When we starting using Spokal some WordPress related publish issues occurred. Spokal support did great in solving these issues and was not just pointing to the WordPress version and a bug. WordPress released a new version fixing that bug a day later. All other support requests were handled with high speed and with full satisfaction.
Rik Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently evaluating software to accelerate our content marketing strategy. For us Marketing automation software must meet these criteria: Ease of use, short learning curve and pay as you grow fees.
  • Content calendar - the ability to visually see blog posts in draft and scheduled to publish over the coming weeks and months was a key benefit. Tracking this in spreadsheets is too hard. we can even post blogs as topic idea, pre draft, draft and final and schedule in advance so we can visualise the messages we want to communicate. Creation of tweets and Linkedin posts is done for you automatically. Simply drag the blog post to the time slot, day, week or month. This is a lot quicker than Hootsuite
  • Additional tweets can be composed and also dragged to the calendar, plus the feedly link allows curation of tweet content. This just scales up our creation and curation process.
  • Easy simple overview dashboard - showing key website stats, new visitors, new twitter followers. New blog posts. Social enagement per blog post, linkedin shares etc. simple lead scoring based on pages visited etc. Simple realtime SEO analysis on the blog post builder
  • twitter builder. very simple autopilot of increasing your twitter following using key words (it easy has a simple key word tool) to find relevant people to 'like' and hence follow
  • Dynamic, responsive team. I have asked a few questions about futures and always received a prompt helpful reply. Chris and his team are clearly commited to developing a great product.
  • Once linked to your wordpress site I really like the fact I can log into a dashboard on the web and on my ipad and manage my content delivery and monitor visititors and interaction. I use and know hubspot and the biggest issue for me is the learning curve. Anyone can learn and use Spokal. It provides and integrates a number of tools I currently use today at a far lower cost. It does need to integrate into a third party email provider but frankly the integration is simple. A lot of effort has gone into the design for non techies
  • Currently the number of tweets available to select from the feedly connection is set at 10. I understand this in the dev path. This needs a scrollable area to select more. Would be great to view feedly within the dashboard rather then as a separate tab in my browser.
  • Would be good to drag the curated content from feedly directly into a blog and not just as a tweet. Then provide value add commentary and curation.
  • zapier integration
Small business and Not for profit or any business with small marketing teams will greatly benefit. great for non techies and those new to online marketing. The fact is most businesses are still not creating an online sales funnel. Spokal will give you that. Sure it does lack in some complex automations but frankly most uses of enterprise Marketing Automation don't use the full features. However, I am sure the product will only get better so watch this space
March 18, 2015

Get Spokal Now.

Chris Purser | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Spokal in many ways, to suit our own marketing needs AND for other companies we oversee, to manage or teach to manage content distribution without 1) dilution of the content value and 2) complete consumption of the managing team's time and resources to get that job done.
  • Provides an intuitive and logical interface, the likes of which are hard to find
  • Has created a streamlined path from creation or curation to publication and distribution that is both easy to implement and easy to track.
  • Has made it incredibly easy and pain free to get support, discuss requests for possible upgrades, and more.
  • There really isn't anything I'd improve on right now. It's solid and simple, exactly as it should be.
It is Wordpress specific, so if you want to get the full package, a wordpress (standalone - self hosted) site is what is needed.
Matt Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
The minute I discovered Spokal I knew it was something special and has become an integral part of my business. First I implemented it as a trial for my own marketing and having seen that it works I'm currently in the process of rolling it out across all clients. I run a small business and Spokal has significantly streamlined my operation making time savings and freeing me up to concentrate on business development. Furthermore, it's aiding that process by generating enquiries.
  • Comprehensive set up process with prompts along the way letting me know what I need to do next
  • Excellent SEO guide for blog posts so I know all important areas are covered
  • The twitter builder feature has delivered tons of new followers relevant to my business and target audience
  • Stress free content creation with the confidence that my content will be shared across the major social networks
  • Built in data capture tool
  • Built in image sourcing
  • Automatic publishing
  • The calendar feature allows me to schedule sharing across social media and edit each update on the fly
  • Analytics data showing how my content is performing and growth patterns as a result
  • The ability to download or export the data as a report
  • Integration with other blog platforms other than Wordpress
For current Wordpress users Spokal is outstanding and highly recommended. For clients who don't already have a Wordpress blog it's a bit tricky as I need to first sell the benefits of using Wordpress in order to get them on board, but in all honestly I would recommend Wordpress anyway, it just slows the process down having to design and install Wordpress before we can get started.
The guys at Spokal listen and act upon every single message I send. Nothing escapes their attention and they always seem delighted to be going out of their way for me and deliver outstanding customer service - probably the best I've ever received. That's no exageration, they show a genuine care for feedback and a practical approach to executing requests. When you see something you've suggested being implemented into the software you're using, there is no greater indicator that somebody is listening. Great guys, can't praise them enough.
Michael Dutcher | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use is for our whole company. It helps grow our Twitter followers, blog posting & visitors to our blog.
  • Builds Twitter following with real users.
  • Keeps our blog marketing fresh
  • Reminds us to blog more
  • Not really, it works better than we expected.
It is an important tool for most small business owners because they tend to do very little to keep their Twitter following growing.
They worked with Bluehost to make sure our blog connected properly. This was done without anyone from Strategic Revolution asking for this help.
Alan Horsager | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're currently in the early stages of building an audience and community. We are using Spokal to track our engagement with our audience. It allows us to monitor site activity, build Twitter followers, and (in the future) monitor the activity of our visitors so that we can maximize our engagement with them. We looked at Hubspot but it's far too expensive at this stage in our company. Spokal provides most of what we need for our growth hacking needs.
  • Building Twitter followers
  • Determining which keywords to target for your blog posts
  • Tracking users
  • Allowing the import of audience/customers from Mailchimp or ActiveCampaign (they are working on this as we speak)
  • The unique visitors number is different in Spokal from Google Analytics. Not sure why this is.
  • The blog editor is better in Wordpress, so I end up creating my posts directly on my Wordpress site rather than through Spokal. I'll try this again but I had an easier time creating the post in my Wordpress site.
I don't know Hubspot but this is sort of a poor man's Hubspot. It provides a lot of bang for your buck. For startups that are trying to get some traction in terms of inbound marketing early on, I would highly recommend Spokal as a very powerful and cost-effective tool.