Global Quoting with SteelBrickhttps://www.trustradius.com/cpqSalesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick)Unspecified7.9691012015-09-08T13:25:36.704Z
September 08, 2015
Global Quoting with SteelBrick
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SteelBrick CPQ
We are a global company that was looking for a universal solution for our quoting process. Steelbrick is currently implemented and being used globally in our customer quoting process. The Salesforce quoting application left a lot of gaps in supporting our process, and SteelBrick was able to fill those gaps and give us a more user friendly and intuitive solution.
- SteelBrick offers additional functionality with a small learning curve due to the applications development within the Salesforce platform
- The ability to update information and changes back to the local ERP is amazing.
- Streamlining the configuration process makes changes and updates seemless.
- My catalog size and manufacturing requirements do not always fit the Steelbrick platform.
- User adoption in quoting is higher than before.
- Removed several steps in our current quote process which led to more efficent employees.
I do not have a comparison - SteelBrick came highly recommended for my situation. Met with them on several occassions and they fit the need.
SteelBrick CPQ Support
They are always ready and willing to help and make the process as seemless as possible. They have great follow up and keep open lines of communication to make sure your satisfied and current on what is happening.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using SteelBrick CPQ
SteelBrick has been able to cover 80% of our needs and we have overall happy with the results.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The integration and communication between systems
- The user interface is familiar so adoption is higher
- We have unique item lines that we have not been able to put in SteelBrick - Or any other solutions.