Storify Review: "More Data, More Marketing, More BizDev"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-marketingStorifyUnspecified8341012013-11-06T17:45:05.854Z
- Alerts users when they are mentioned in a Storify thread.
- Nice interface for combining different types of media.
- Shareable after the fact.
- I don't think it makes its functionality immediately obvious, looks more like an aggregator than an essential tool.
- The marketing around it hasn't been great, so managers at big companies are reluctant to have employees spend time using it.
- A lot of creative content there just drowns among the rest, unseen, no tips on how to use it outside of the Storify medium.
- I can't say that it has had any positive or negative impact on ROI, it's really been just an experimental tool here and there
I need metrics, such as number of users and engagement, and I need an opportunity to create a promotional partnership with Storify in order to make this a worthwhile project to my supervisor.
I would say it's an interesting tool whose potential is still being explored. It's great for creating a nice timeline of events across social media channels, and if there is an opportunity for a multi-format story to be told, then it's a good alternative. It's good for aggregating material to share out through email blasts and social media.