- In today's world, some stories break or even take place on social media. Storify allows journalists to easily curate these conversations about news and shape them into stories.
- Storify's interface is easy to use and can be taught in minutes. My college journalism students take to it quickly and love working with it.
- Storify can employ any social media that I can think of. If a story is being discussed in the social media world, you can find it in words, photos, videos, etc.
- Telling stories through Storify is a creative process that I see becoming more prominent in the future.
- Products you create in Storify are easy to embed or use for other purposes.
- Because Storify is a new way to tell a story with so many possibilities, it would be great if Storify had guides or examples of effective stories for different purposes for people to look at. Some people are a bit overwhelmed and don't deliver a great product. I have had to create these for my students.
- Storify has helped me show my journalism students how stories unfold on social media.
- My journalism students are better prepared for the new social media environment by using Storify.
Storify allows the user to tell a story or convey a message using not just words but conversations that take place in the social media. As use of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media increase, journalists - and anyone with a message - needs something like this to pull the information into one unifying form. Storify does that.