Overall Satisfaction with Stulz
We have two Stulz equipment in our main data center working as a cooling system in a redundant configuration. They came to addresses energy efficiency and continuous 24x7 operation in a non-stop environment with almost no human interactions. We can say that relying on Stulz cooling systems has been very productive.
- Energy efficient.
- Precision on keeping temperature and humidity.
- Operation reliability.
- Maintenance windows.
- Spare parts price.
- Intuitive function panel.
- Being in a redundant configuration, 0 downtime vs. comfort air conditioner.
- Superior energy efficiency vs. comfort air conditioner.
- More expensive maintenance vs. comfort air conditioner.
Do you think Stulz delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Stulz's feature set?
Did Stulz live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Stulz go as expected?
Would you buy Stulz again?
In my opinion (based on my experience) well suited scenarios for Stulz cooling systems are environments such as data centers where the air is clean and least likely to have sudden changes in the environment or places where non-stop operations are mandatory. Less appropriate scenarios would be places where the environment is rough, unclean, and inconstant.