Great tool for quickly creating, designing and deploying surveys.
March 12, 2021

Great tool for quickly creating, designing and deploying surveys.

Anna Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Survey Anyplace

I use SA for a variety of surveys for my mastermind groups and also for my non-profit. It helps me gauge customer satisfaction and also gather business information for the businesses I work with. I can also share aggregated or individual results with ease (downloadable) with the survey participants or other business advisors.
  • Ease of survey preparation.
  • Creating a nice user experience that looks really professional.
  • Sharing access to the survey through short links and QR codes.
  • I can't always create a question in exactly the format I want, but I can work around that.
  • Participants seem to have no issues in completing survey, totally intuitive.
Monthly fees as opposed to annual. As a returning user to Survey Monkey, they wouldn't allow me to have a month-to-month contract.

Do you think Survey Anyplace delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Survey Anyplace's feature set?

Did Survey Anyplace live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Survey Anyplace go as expected?

Would you buy Survey Anyplace again?

It's a really well-thought-through user experience for survey creators, on the design from and the UX for participants. Well done Survey Anyplace.
Great help and I got answers by email when I first started.
I can't imagine a straightforward situation where it would not be a fit. I picked it up in about 20 minutes and the help is always there if I can't figure it out by myself. I use the basic version that fits with my budget, but I know there's a lot more there if I should ever need it.

Survey Anyplace Feature Ratings