Overall Satisfaction with Norton Security Premium
We do not utilize the program within the company but we do recommend it for home use. We recommend it to our end users who are looking or are in need of protection on their personal devices. It helps close a security gap when users are connecting remotely from their personal devices to ensure they are safe and secure and ensuring they are not putting the company at risk with their personal device.
- It provides top of the line protection for most devices; except iOS.
- It does not affect performance of the computer if configured properly.
- It is an all in one security product that is easy to manage.
- Support for iOS.
- Centrally manage multiple devices a bit better. The site does not always work well when updating the serial number when renewing annually.
- Centralized reporting for detections/activity of devices registered to an account.
- Better customer service.
- Eliminate duplicate products/technologies and roll those into one.
- Better detection/remediation rate.
Norton 360 has a better detection rate as well as remediation rate than the others I have used. It also does not affect the computer resources if configured properly. It provides an all in one solution that is easy to configure for the novice user and provides easy to review remediation efforts if anything is found.