Overall Satisfaction with Talend Product Intelligence
We are basically bringing data from multiple places to the EDW using Talend. We are stitching data from multiple places to have a unified business view so that we can understand the overall business performance.We primarily use it to consolidate data from several different databases. E.g. we used Oracle Database, Salesforce, Sugar CRM, SQL DB, MQ, FTP, Netezza, and Files using Talend Data Integration. We also migrate a lot of data between the system on a one-time basis.
- We used Talend to ETLing the data from myriad sources such Oracle Database, Clarify, Salesforce, Sugar CRM, SQL DB, MQ, Stibo Step, FTP, Netezza, and Files.
- We leverage Talend transformation capabilities for stitching the data , unions and join
- We successfully created the final unified set that can be used by business
- We were able to produce Good visualization by created curated data sets but it takes lot of time.
- Talend has a ok user experience but there is ample scope of improvement in documentation and CX.
- Talend can help uses by providing better error messages
- Talend helped us in saving by Improved our time to deliver by 10%
- Talend saved lot by reducing resource utilizations
- Talend helped us in long term by building easily maintainable and usable assets
Do you think Talend Data Integration delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talend Data Integration's feature set?
Did Talend Data Integration live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talend Data Integration go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Talend Data Integration again?
Talend is a top quality product when it comes to below
- Transforming the data from one form to another
- Ingesting the data from multiple places
- Joining or unionizing the data
- Building destination data set
- Custom coding to do wrangle data