User Review: "Tenfold is great!"https://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTenfoldUnspecified7.9711012018-05-16T23:35:57.646Z
Overall Satisfaction with Tenfold
Tenfold is being used to keep our calls organized with the many different accounts we each have in our book of business individually. It helps keep track of who you are calling within our accounts and let's us take notes right on the pop out so that we know what we talked with each customer about without having to ask them over and over again.
- Logs notes for each individual call
- Is very easy to get acquainted with and easy to use
- Works with our other systems very well to help keep everything organized without having to go from system to system to get information on calls
- Lets you know who is calling so that you can prepare for the conversation you are about to have before you answer the phone
- Not popping up when I am clicking around on a website
- Sometimes but not often it doesn't log my call the first time I save it
- Staying on one contact when another call comes in but I am working on notes for another customer
- It definitely has helped keep me organized to best help my customers and get them to make purchases because I already know what is going on when they call.
- I am sure that I have been able to sell more than the cost of what Tenfold is for me so that is great!
- It is a great tool to keep track of customers needs and then you can flip that into taking care of the customer and getting the sale.
I haven't ever used another product like Tenfold so I wouldn't know what to say other than Tenfold is great! It is easy to use, it always works, and I typically never have any problems with the system not doing what I want it to do for me. It's a great product!
It is great if you have many accounts that you work with because like I said it helps keep track in your notes what you have talked to that customer about previously. If you don't really have that many people you work with it might not be worth it as far as I know but I could be wrong because I haven't experienced that side of it.