Tenfold Review: "Effective tool for pipeline management"https://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTenfoldUnspecified7.9711012018-05-23T16:13:34.153Z
Overall Satisfaction with Tenfold
Tenfold is being used by out department (about 500 employees+). The problems it helps us solve - notes for pertinent info from customers related to pipeline management and ongoing projects with customers. We also use it to track critical time evaluations for each rep and have it report to SFDC. It is an effective tool for live customer info, pipeline management and KPI recording and performance for reps and managers.
- Adding customer information to account and contact levels from the phone call with the customer
- Allowing a shortcut to a pipeline management tool in SFDC to monitor sales opportunities
- Tack time effectively for time on phone for a rep
- Customer service to us a client
- The pop-up window often has a glitch
- Rebooting it to show the correct amount of time on a call
- Self resolution tips to getting solutions without having to reach out to support teams
- Great for pipeline management
- Great for note taking while on the phone with customer, and syncing info to Salesforce
- Needs to be less buggy and interact well with other extensions
We are frequently opening sales opportunities with the briefcase on the pop-out window. [Tenfold] has contributed in allowing us to watch over a revenue pipeline. It is well suited for the first call to a customer, and on regular follow-ups with a customer. It is not well suited for when you are receiving multiple calls at once. The pop-out window resets and sometimes the valuable info is lost due to it resetting.