TweetDeck: Enhancing the Twitter Experiencehttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-publishingTweetDeckUnspecified8.3931012014-08-06T21:51:11.361Z
August 06, 2014
TweetDeck: Enhancing the Twitter Experience
Score 10 out of 101
Tweetdeck for Google Chrome
Overall Satisfaction with TweetDeck
The TweetDeck platform was used at a previous job of mine and now I use it personally. It was used by the PR department to track different accounts and engagements for our various clients. It helped to monitor activity on their accounts and opportunities for press.
- TweetDeck is great for organizing useful insights from Twitter that can help with branding, social media engagement, press opportunities, etc. With the different column features there are endless ways to customize your TweetDeck experience to best fit your brand or your clients.
- TweetDeck is great at very specific types of engagements. For example, I love the feature that allows you to monitor a search term. Rather than the actual account, which people may not know to tag, it monitors mentions of the name in any form which allows you to capitalize on a larger audience.
- I think TweetDeck has room for improvement with its interface. With the amount of columns I want to create it can sometimes we cumbersome to scroll through them all. I would like a more visually intuitive way of looking at a large number of columns.
- TweetDeck could also improve by integrating into more browsers, like the option for the Google Chrome extension.
- It has definitely allowed for better customer service. It helps to stay connected to everyone who is engaging with the brand and see all of their mentions, messages, etc in one place.
- It has had a positive impact on being able to manage a few different clients at once and optimizing all of their opportunities without extra wasted time switching back and forth across platforms.
- Hootsuite Free,Sprout Social
I like TweetDeck much better than Hootsuite or Sprout Social because of its endless customizing features. Being able to make very specific columns allows for a better user experience and more opportunities for your business. These very niche options are why I chose TweetDeck over a different platform.
The customization options and the ease of use are really what keep me logging into TweetDeck. I have been spoiled by its features and now can't imagine using Twitter without it. It definitely enhances the Twitter experience and helps ROI for your brand and business.
I think it is well suited for anyone looking to manage their brand, or the brands of their clients. It may be less appropriate for an individual who isn't very active on Twitter. But I think even for individuals not in business it is useful for staying connected to the accounts you subscribe to. It can also be very helpful in the job search for reaching out to potential connections.