Best Platform for corporate employee

Best Platform for corporate employee

MD FAQUISH SAQUIB | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Vantage Circle

Use Cases and Deployment Scope
As a digital agency, we use the Vantage Circle app to appreciate colleagues & wish them on a special occasion. The service provides us with a direct and easy-to-manage relationship with employees. The platform offers the ability to configure a lot of tasks & competition recently our organisation asked to appreciate each other & the more enjoyed employees will get rewarded, and the support team is helpful and quick to respond when any issues arise.
Pros 1. Ability to configure parameters within the hosting setup
2. To be honest, the Great Support team
3. One of the best user-friendly apps I have ever used
4. Great UI/UX
5. Ability to host more competitions & add more tools for employees to enjoy the services.

Pros

• User friendly
  • Corporates Social Media
  • Best app to appreciate colleagues
  • Smooth

Cons

• Add option to add credit money directly to account instead of using gift card
  • Add more redeem options like Zomoto etc
  • All is Good
  • Notification on HOT corporate discount
  • Appreciation
  • Redeem
  • Perks
  • Work
  • Discover Offers
  • No Idea
  • We are just using it
  • Always
I liked it because of its functionality & user experience. Overall it is the only app which meets all of our expectations & requirements. We were looking for a platform where we can engage our employees in extracurricular activities apart from the work during the virtual mode. So, that they will know each other very well. This app stands on our expectations apart from the other apps which we tested. This is the reason why we selected Vantage Circle over other apps.

Do you think Vantage Circle delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Vantage Circle's feature set?

Did Vantage Circle live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Vantage Circle go as expected?

Would you buy Vantage Circle again?

1st I used Vantage Circle when our organisation announced a competition to appreciate colleagues & we were told to use the Vantage Circle app to do so. When I downloaded it I was like it is similar to Facebook. So, we called it as social media of GroupM( My company). It was a very good experience to appreciate your colleague & hear a word of honour from your seniors about your hard work. Till now I haven't gone through any scenarios where it is less appropriate. The things we are doing on this app are quite useful & we are very happy with the service & support

Comments