Best Rewarding Platform!!
October 19, 2022

Best Rewarding Platform!!

Astha Agrawal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Vantage Circle

I use Vantage Circle to use the vantage points rewarded by my employer. The manager credits the vantage points into our accounts and we can redeem them as per our convenience. I have not faced any major issue as such up till now. It is really user-friendly and with lots of exciting offers to redeem your reward vantage points.
  • An exciting way to reward the employees
  • Easy way to redeem to awarded vantage points
  • Many options in for of gift cards from some great brands.
  • Sometimes amazon and gift cards are not available making it difficult as they are the most used e-commerce platforms for me.
  • Way to reward
  • An easy and useful gifting mechanism
  • Creating attraction in some fun tasks and competition
  • It really helped the employers to reward the employeer in an effective manner
I have been using Vantage Points for 2 years and never thought to replace it. Although it is my form that used Vantage Circle but not even for once that it happened to occur to me to switch to some other platform because of their easy and friendly usage and amazing options.

Do you think Vantage Circle delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Vantage Circle's feature set?

Did Vantage Circle live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Vantage Circle go as expected?

Would you buy Vantage Circle again?

I use Vantage Circle to use the vantage points rewarded by my employer. I redeem them as per my convenience. There are several gift card options from various brands available to redeem the same.