Overall Satisfaction with Visual Studio IDE
Use it to help create educational applications for inside and outside the classroom. Develop literacy and reading productivity apps for K-12 and beyond. The use of Visual Studio helps us configure our applications to address the needs of a variety of challenged readers as well as readers in all age/ability groups who are required to read for long periods and may be overwhelmed by the amount of media needed to cover.
- Allows for unique configurations within our app builds.
- Allows for team sharing that is easier to manage.
- Helps promote better team communication while saving valuable time, too.
- Accessing the Visual Studio account more easily would be SO helpful.
- Ongoing improvement in the Visual Studio's security will also be most appreciated, as many of our creators with IP for their applications are protective of that IP.
- Ability to share with the team in one central yet digital location.
- The fact that it is user-friendly is a huge help.
- Has enabled us to improve our products' efficacy.
- Has helped us increase ROI much more easily.
Visual Studio is somewhat different from LiveCode. LiveCode is a coding platform that is unique and implemented most often by colleges, universities, and other academic institutions. It is more of a coding language than a team-collaboration resource. However, the LiveCode platform was used by all members of the team who used Visual Studio, too. So, that is a real plus---implementation WITH and in addition to other software applications.
Do you think Microsoft Visual Studio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Visual Studio's feature set?
Did Microsoft Visual Studio live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft Visual Studio go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Visual Studio again?
Able to share information within our team now much more easily than previously when using Visual Studio. A user-friendly platform helps us save valuable time and effort as a group. Also, we are much more likely and earlier to consult with others on the team because of the use of Visual Studio.