Review: "Woobox - when you need a contest up and running in five minutes"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-marketingWooboxUnspecified9.1161012014-01-13T21:31:08.412Z
We utilized Woobox to run our Facebook contests. It helped us to increase our likes and create a fun buzz about our products and prizes.
- Was very easy to implement and access stats.
- Gave you great options regarding how you would collect likes.
- I really liked the cover page (gatefold) that made users enter their email address to enter contest - guaranteed a healthy promotional list to market to in the future.
- I had a few issues regarding multiple Facebook pages and access in which I had to log-out and in to access my account. Support was very good, but I wish they could figure out how to access all accounts with one password or Facebook account.
- ROI was great. People remembered our company and products after the contests. This of course has to do with how much money you spent promoting, but I think Woobox made it a simpler process for people to enter a contest.
Ease-of-use - many of the other products required set-up time and webinars etc. just to run a simple campaign. I needed a product that would not have me spending any extra time learning it.
Support was quick and efficient. Product has a lot to offer outside of Facebook contests that I would like to try in the future. I cannot stress enough how easy this product was to use. Up and running in five minutes.