Reviews (1-8 of 8)
We use Woobox throughout our entire organization. We utilize it in all of our markets as well as at a corporate level. Woobox allows our company to create a variety of promotions for our ad clients (sweepstakes, quizzes, lead gen forms etc...) Our editorial and content teams also use Woobox to drive web engagement. We are able to use Woobox to build email databases and provide lists of leads for ad clients for those who opt in. We are also able to run promotions like polls to gauge the opinions of our audiences.
- Woobox makes it easy to create a variety of promotions in their platform.
- The technology is intuitive to use and allows for a lot of customization.
- Woobox has a support team that is quick to respond and help.
- Woobox doesn't offer as many examples and templates that competitors do.
- Woobox could do better about sharing updates and ideas for Woobox users.
- There can occasionally be glitches within the Woobox platform when you save a campaign.
Read Jill Dickert's full review
Woobox is a great promotion product to use, especially if you are looking to cut costs. Woobox offers affordable options for those looking to run contests and sweepstakes. Our company is on an enterprise plan so we had to invest a few months to figure out a model that would work for us. Woobox was helpful in our transition to their platform. Woobox offers robust reporting as well which is important for all aspects of our business.
January 17, 2014
Here at KPHO we use Woobox in the social media company to run a majority of our Facebook contests.
- Woobox provides a very simple way for users to run contests
- I have used other contest generators in the past and Woobox is by far the easiest and least time consuming as the rest.
- It provides many different types of contests to choose from
- It is very inexpensive to use for a personal company.
- Having an easier way to creative pictures for splash pages
- It gets a little complicated trying to add extra entry questions
Read Amanda Baggot's full review
The only time we don't use Woobox is if the contest is extremely large and their are a lot of moving parts to it, but if you are just running simple picture contests or like us to wins Woo box is the way to go.
March 31, 2014
October 20, 2013
Score 8 out of 10
Read Amos Orr's full review
- It allows you to seamlessly integrate several social media platforms while running promotions.
- It conveniently collects and exports entry data from contests.
- It integrates on mobile platforms.
- It allows us to embed directly on our site or Facebook page via iframes.
October 12, 2013
November 21, 2015
I use Woobox for Facebook tabs (Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and to run contests for clients.
Read this authenticated review
We use Woobox in some capacity for almost all of our clients.
January 13, 2014
We utilized Woobox to run our Facebook contests. It helped us to increase our likes and create a fun buzz about our products and prizes.
- Was very easy to implement and access stats.
- Gave you great options regarding how you would collect likes.
- I really liked the cover page (gatefold) that made users enter their email address to enter contest - guaranteed a healthy promotional list to market to in the future.
- I had a few issues regarding multiple Facebook pages and access in which I had to log-out and in to access my account. Support was very good, but I wish they could figure out how to access all accounts with one password or Facebook account.
Read this authenticated review
Suited for any company looking to run contests on Facebook. I looked at many products any the reason why I chose Woobox was that it was very easy to use.
Woobox Scorecard Summary
Woobox helps create contests, sweepstakes, coupons to grow fans and amplify marketing messages.
Categories: Contest Management
Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
Woobox Technical Details