Woobox helps create contests, sweepstakes, coupons to grow fans and amplify marketing messages.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/D9/K1/18T7VP7BMRT1.pngWooboxWoobox is the way to go!2014-01-17T21:02:41.485ZHere at KPHO we use Woobox in the social media company to run a majority of our Facebook contests.,Woobox provides a very simple way for users to run contests I have used other contest generators in the past and Woobox is by far the easiest and least time consuming as the rest. It provides many different types of contests to choose from It is very inexpensive to use for a personal company.,Having an easier way to creative pictures for splash pages It gets a little complicated trying to add extra entry questions,9,Woobox creates an easy way for consumers to enter. It is not complicated therefore more people enter We used woobox for a second contest that we did not use it in the first one and we got double the entries,Pagemodo,9Amanda BaggotReview2014-03-31T20:58:41.339ZI am able to get a sweepstakes going for the Facebook page and made sure the fan gate works.,There's no way to get people to follow us on Twitter.,The first time we used it, we increased the amount of "Likes" by more than 2x.,9,7Mina TungWoobox Review2013-10-20T13:02:13.308ZBuild fan-gated tabs on Facebook to increase likes. Collect email addresses to increase subscriber list. Host contests on Facebook.,Some of the apps seem a little redundant.,Increased page likes. Increased email subscribers.,8,8,1,1,Build tabs on Facebook. Host contests on Facebook.,,,Implemented in-house,7,Self-taught,Yes,No,7,7,8,8,Responsys. Pinterest. Other social channels.,,Standard Pro account.Valerie GleatonWoobox- Great for Social Media Contest, Promotion, and Online Integration2013-10-10T19:18:14.761ZIt allows you to seamlessly integrate several social media platforms while running promotions. It conveniently collects and exports entry data from contests. It integrates on mobile platforms. It allows us to embed directly on our site or Facebook page via iframes.,N/A,Significant exposure through contests when used with promoted posts on Facebook. I have been able to run contests and collect valuable data on entrants. Increase Newsletter lists.,10,10,1,1,Sweepstakes. Photo/Video Contests (Content Curation). Social Media Cross-Pollination. Awareness Campaigns. Social Media referral traffic to Website.,,Implemented in-house,10,Self-taught,It is fairly intuitive, they do have online videos and YouTube also helps.,We did design custom images for the template, but otherwise, the product was ready to go.,No,10,9,10,9,,You can experiment with a free/limited version to view the back-end before you purchase.Amos OrrFrom Woobox Constant User2013-10-12T19:52:21.806ZRunning Facebook Contests Adding Facebook Applications, Facebook Redirects Customer Service is Outstanding!,Nothing,Increases in traffic over 100%,10,10Kathy Bentley
Reviews (1-7 of 7)
Vendors can't alter or remove reviews. Here's why.
January 17, 2014
Here at KPHO we use Woobox in the social media company to run a majority of our Facebook contests.
- Woobox provides a very simple way for users to run contests
- I have used other contest generators in the past and Woobox is by far the easiest and least time consuming as the rest.
- It provides many different types of contests to choose from
- It is very inexpensive to use for a personal company.
- Having an easier way to creative pictures for splash pages
- It gets a little complicated trying to add extra entry questions
Read Amanda Baggot's full review
The only time we don't use Woobox is if the contest is extremely large and their are a lot of moving parts to it, but if you are just running simple picture contests or like us to wins Woo box is the way to go.
October 20, 2013
Score 8 out of 10
October 10, 2013
Read Amos Orr's full review
- It allows you to seamlessly integrate several social media platforms while running promotions.
- It conveniently collects and exports entry data from contests.
- It integrates on mobile platforms.
- It allows us to embed directly on our site or Facebook page via iframes.
October 12, 2013
November 21, 2015
I use Woobox for Facebook tabs (Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and to run contests for clients.
Read this authenticated review
We use Woobox in some capacity for almost all of our clients.
January 13, 2014
We utilized Woobox to run our Facebook contests. It helped us to increase our likes and create a fun buzz about our products and prizes.
- Was very easy to implement and access stats.
- Gave you great options regarding how you would collect likes.
- I really liked the cover page (gatefold) that made users enter their email address to enter contest - guaranteed a healthy promotional list to market to in the future.
- I had a few issues regarding multiple Facebook pages and access in which I had to log-out and in to access my account. Support was very good, but I wish they could figure out how to access all accounts with one password or Facebook account.
Read this authenticated review
Suited for any company looking to run contests on Facebook. I looked at many products any the reason why I chose Woobox was that it was very easy to use.
Woobox Scorecard Summary
Woobox helps create contests, sweepstakes, coupons to grow fans and amplify marketing messages.
Categories: Social Media Marketing
Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
Woobox Technical Details