Overall Satisfaction with Zeni
We use Zeni for our financial and accounting services. Myself and the CEO primarily uses Zeni. Zeni solves the problem of keeping our books up to date, managing our finances, and providing us overviews of our accounts and spending. The main advantage of using Zeni is that they use machine learning to automatically categorize your transactions every day, so your books are ready every 24 hours. With our previous provider, we wouldn't receive our reconciled books until the 15th of the following, month and most of the time they were late. I like being able to go into Zeni to see exactly where my financials are and not have to question if everything being up-to-date.
- Automatic bookkeeping- Zeni reconciles your books every day so that your financials are up-to-date.
- CPA oversight- Zeni's software and CPA team caught several issues when we first onboarded and then help us reconcile those issues.
- Filing taxes- Zeni offers tax filing services that have been great.
- R&D tax credit- Zeni calculates your R&D tax credit at a fraction of the cost of other services.
- None- I have no areas of improvement for Zeni.
- Zeni has made it very easy to get ready for financial presentations in board meetings.
- Zeni has saved us hours of time by providing clear financial updates.
We used Bench.co before switching to Zeni- our books were often not available when promised, we had issues with duplicate transactions, and we had serious communication issues when trying to file our taxes. Zeni corrected our books and got our taxes filed quickly and seamlessly.
Do you think Zeni delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zeni's feature set?
Did Zeni live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zeni go as expected?
Would you buy Zeni again?
Zeni is really simple and straightforward to use. I've never had any issues locating the information that I needed.
The Zeni team has always been quick to respond and get on a call if needed.
Zeni is well suited for any organization that needs accounting work. They have been great for us since we are in the SaaS space and they adjusted our accounts to reflect SaaS needs and metrics. So far I think Zeni would be a fit for any size of company. I think it would be great to start out with Zeni so that you have them in place as you grow.