Overall Satisfaction with Zix
Limited experience. May have better/ more detailed comments after more use of the product.
We have set parameters by which email messages from any of our employees which contain certain keywords or phrases will activate Zix. We have a concern that our email correspondence with clients and third parties be secure.
- Since we have only been using Zix for a few weeks, I have very limited experience to base comments on. Our initial experience is that it appears easy for clients to use (not necessarily true for third parties with which we deal).
- The fact that key words or phrases will trigger email being sent by Zix is a great feature.
- Zix appears to be user friendly within our staff.
- Our real estate paralegal reports that lenders and other companies which have heightened security on their end are not always able to receive email that has been sent securely by our office users of Zix.
- When our emails are not received because of lack of compatability, we experience problems.
- We need more time to form an adequate basis for review on this question.
The effectiveness appears to be a factor of the quality of systems in use by the recipients.
We experienced difficulty in getting all staff to use the previous program and liked the ability to set key words to trigger the secure features.
Excellent for sending correspondence to clients in normal settings. [Concerned] that correspondence is not being received by lenders and other parties who have their own secure systems in place which may limit receipt of emails from our office.