Likelihood to Recommend
Bananatag is very well suited to creating messages that are going to be used on a regular basis but don't require much in the way of changing or amending. It is also a very handy platform to track sending emails and the watermarking technology is very handy. As far as range of designs compared to something like Mailchimp it doesn't compare well.
- Easy to use and install, particularly with Gmail for business.
- It has a simple feedback system, if a client reads an email, you get an emailed read receipt telling you the time of them doing so.
- It runs in the background, is virtually undetectable and will not hinder any communication in the slightest.
Based on 1 answer
Have not really had many opportunities to use the support function but my experience was limited and a little bit clunky. It was not particularly responsive or helpful in terms of trying to resolve the query I was working on. I think the problem was solved by another member of the team that worked on designing their own template.
Bananatag is a free-standing application that plugs into your email service provider. As such, you do not need to be logged into another application to see the results or the real-time tracking of emails like you would with other email trackers. The free application is great if you just need to track a few outbound emails, but the paid plans offer a much more robust tracking service that would allow you to get any and all information you could desire from an email being tracked
Return on Investment
- It has sped up communication with the client because you have insight into how they are receiving and looking at material you have sent them.
- It has not had any negative impact on the business or our operations.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?