Likelihood to Recommend
I would absolutely recommend Bananatag for pretty much anybody in our organization. Its pros far outweigh the cons and it is handy in more ways than you would initially think. It is well suited for any email that is external or client facing. It helps cover the bases in a case of a communication dispute and helps you time email responses better than if you didn't have the tool active.
- Easy to use and install, particularly with Gmail for business.
- It has a simple feedback system, if a client reads an email, you get an emailed read receipt telling you the time of them doing so.
- It runs in the background, is virtually undetectable and will not hinder any communication in the slightest.
- The free version only gives you 5 trackable emails a day.
- The information for clicking a link comes in a separate email than the read receipt, this can clog your inbox if you aren't diligent in clearing them out when you get them.
Bananatag is a free-standing application that plugs into your email service provider. As such, you do not need to be logged into another application to see the results or the real-time tracking of emails like you would with other email trackers. The free application is great if you just need to track a few outbound emails, but the paid plans offer a much more robust tracking service that would allow you to get any and all information you could desire from an email being tracked
Return on Investment
- It has sped up communication with the client because you have insight into how they are receiving and looking at material you have sent them.
- It has not had any negative impact on the business or our operations.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?