What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
As a company that has nearly doubled in size in less than a year we've really had to make a conscious effort to over communicate and be transparent about or work to both stay focused and not duplicate work. BetterWorks has worked really well for us to be able to share progress, celebrate wins, stay focused, and collaborate across departments to best leverage our unique skills to achieve our top company goals. I'm not sure this kind of platform would have been necessary a year ago when we were much smaller (fewer than 50 people) but now that we're crossing 100 team members it's been...I'd say vital to keeping us on track.
Feature Rating Comparison
Corporate goal setting
Subordinate goal setting
Individual goal setting
Performance improvement plans
Review status tracking
Rater nomination workflow
Multiple review frequency
- Neat and easy to understand
- Easy to sort by different critera
- Shows how goals roll up in a tree/chart
- It's sometimes hard to see ONLY your milestones and goals
- Having more default units of measure might be nice (or being able to save your own custom ones)
- Native integrations with software (like HubSpot) would be great
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We've been using it for going on four quarters now and it's become part of how our team plans our work for the quarter, holds ourselves accountable, and decides who is doing what work and why. Without it we'd certainly have to replace it with something else - plus it's so nice to see the other departments and top company goals so easily.
Based on 1 answer
Overall the platform is clean and easy to use. It's quick to learn and not unnecessarily complex. While a few specific filtering features can be wonky it's nice that it's simple and clean. There are a lot of icons where words may be more appropriate in the navigation but otherwise the platform is easy to use and quick to hop into and check in.
I haven't seen many other platforms but I've really enjoyed working in BetterWorks from day one. My team was one of the first at our company to jump in and set goals and milestones and it's been easy to use and intuitive. There wasn't much of a learning curve with the platform itself - simply with goal setting in general. It would be nice though if there were some tips on setting good goals in the platform.
Return on Investment
- We've been able to cut down on duplicate work because we're all aware of what everyone is working on.
- We can best leverage everyone's skills by collaborating to achieve top company goals.
- With BetterWorks our top company goals are always front of mind and driving our everyday work keeping us focused.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
BetterWorks Editions & Modules
BetterWorks Enterprise Goals Platform
1. Per User per Month