Likelihood to Recommend
Any FEC small or big can benefit from CenterEdge. It pulls your entire facility together under one point of sale. Groups, redemption prizes, Bowling modules, Laser Tag modules, webstore, kiosks...just to name a few. As CenterEdge is relatively young they are growing and expanding at a rate that can not be ignored and we are glad to have them back at our locations.
- Point of sale. The interface is very user friendly and can get very granular on how you want to ring in guests not only at the point of sale but from a groups perspective as well.
- Modular. There are so many great integrations with CenterEdge from inventory tracking to Laser Tag modules and if they don't have it, chances are they will very soon.
- Groups. This is how we make a good amount of our income and CenterEdge really helps us deliver a great guest experience from the time the sale is made to the time the guest leave the building after their event.
- External Employee Scheduling. CenterEdge has its own scheduler but in today's high tech world there needs to be more integration with big companies like When to Work and HotSchedules.
- F&B Recipe creation and management could be a little easier but it still does a good job.
Micros is great for the restaurant industry, but we're not that. We are an FEC with MANY activities under one roof including F & B, but Micros just could not handle keep track of everything we offer to our guests. Centeredge does that and more. If you are a bar/restaurant then Micros is for you. But if you are an FEC with many different offerings and you want to have control over your sales, don't think...choose CenterEdge.
Return on Investment
- Reporting. We can see exactly where our income is coming from and going with how granular the reporting is. No losses here!
- Coupons and Discounts. We are in full control of our discounts and how often they are used, something that our previous POS could not give us.
- Ease of use. I said it before and I'll say it again because it is true. It's easy! And who doesn't love easy???