Likelihood to Recommend
It's good for anyone who has customers, in my opinion. Whether you keep track of subscriptions, or just have one-time only invoices, it's just a wonderful way to keep track of everything in an organized way.
- Keeping billing information on file for new invoices.
- Professional looking templates.
- Very impressive customer service. They have built out several features and reports specifically for my company.
- Easy to track commissions
- There have been occasional bugs and glitches. However their response when I report them is always quick, friendly, and prompt. I don't think I've had a glitch last longer than a day or two.
- I wish there was a way to send automated calls or texts, instead of only having automated emails.
ChargeOver was easier to create invoices, set up custom recurring, track commissions, and my employees didn't have access to company financial records.
Return on Investment
- Our billing is now much more linear, much more organized, and much easier to locate information now that we've been using them.
- People in other departments can easily navigate the system without training and find what they're looking for.