- Creativity 365 is rated higher in 2 areas: Likelihood to Recommend, Support Rating
Likelihood to Recommend
Very good online option for flowcharts and other purposes; can be quite cost-effective, too, depending on how you use it.
The platform is well suited for different situations depending on who is using it and with what purpose. It can definitely be used by freelancers for business-related projects, by illustrators and designers for brainstorming sessions and sketches, by students for studying, and by educators for teaching and research. But I think these apps aren't suitable for large-scale projects like editing a feature film or creating an animated feature film.
- Creately provides the same experience that other similar tools (i.e. Visio) provides, but presents it in a much more colorful, unique manner. The colors are vibrant, and my clients have always been impressed with the quality and feel.
- Creately provides a lot of creative control over how your images look. I can play with the opacity and color scheme, or use what they already provide.
- Creately also allows me to create wireframes for clients to review, whether desktop or mobile. I can create simple, easy to understand frames and concepts in minutes - they're super professional looking and ready to share.
- I like the pricing model. Right now I can pay month-to-month, or pay a one-time fee for a year. It's also less expensive than Visio, which is very nice.
- The apps are super easy to use.
- Creativity 365 software pack encompasses a wide range of functionalities, overlapping between each other to offer a complete toolset.
- It is great for capturing and highlighting important website contents with PDF Markup.
- Write-On Video is very helpful to spice up my videos and mash photos and videos together to create new content.
- The transition Creately made this year to their new non-Flash platform seems to almost function like a beta release in some instances.
- Customer support sometimes takes a while to return and the responses are not always the best or most helpful. Follow up isn't great, either.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
$40 per month
Creately Editions & Modules
- per user
|Creately Online Personal||6.951|
|Creately Team 5||$401|
|Creately Team 10||$801|
|Creately Team 25||$2001|
- per month
Additional Pricing DetailsWe offer deeply discounted prices for non profits, educational institutes and charities.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Creativity 365 Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsMonthly $9.99 (*3-day free trial available) Semi-annually $39.99 Annually $59.99 (*14-day free trial available) Also, comes with a free stylus.** Quarterly plan with 7-day free trial to come in the following months. *Special and bulk purchasing options available for educational institutions and businesses. *Free trials only available on iTunes. **Free stylus details. Currently, new users subscribing to our Creativity 365 annual plan will receive an Adonit Dash 3 stylus. Once the free stylus has been shipped order is no refundable.
Based on 4 answers
I haven't used Creately's support. I don't know what to rate this to be honest. If there was an "N/A," I'd use that. I like products where I don't have to do a lot of research or studying to learn how to use the software. Creately allows me to jump in and go.
Creativity 365 10.0
Based on 1 answer
In terms of pricing and functionality, Creately was the clear winner at the time, although the jury is still out on Creately's new version in terms of how simple it may be to use.
Airtable has a free version that offers basic functionalities that Creativity 365 does not offer. Airtable integrates with 25 different applications and software to make collaboration easier, while Creativity 365 only integrates with 13. Even though key features of Creativity 365 and Airtable should matter you should also carefully explore the integrations provided by each product. Very often you will already be making use of various kinds of SaaS software in your company and it’s much more beneficial to choose software that integrates well with each other. If you do that you will be able to guarantee an effortless transfer of data between your teams and software used, which can significantly reduce the time spent on migrating between one solution and the next.
Return on Investment
- Creately is less expensive and dare I say more professional looking than Visio. It looks great at a fraction of the price.
- Creately allows me to share ideas and processes with my clients. It shows that I understand their business processes, and increases their trust in my abilities to work with them.
- It has definitely reduced work load times, and allows me more time to work on important projects.
- The PDF mark up and the ability to write text over videos has made presentations a lot more efficient to create and thus is time saving.
- Using NoteLedge to take notes and add photos to those notes helps with being better organized.