Likelihood to Recommend
The platform is well suited for different situations depending on who is using it and with what purpose. It can definitely be used by freelancers for business-related projects, by illustrators and designers for brainstorming sessions and sketches, by students for studying, and by educators for teaching and research. But I think these apps aren't suitable for large-scale projects like editing a feature film or creating an animated feature film.
- The apps are super easy to use.
- Creativity 365 software pack encompasses a wide range of functionalities, overlapping between each other to offer a complete toolset.
- It is great for capturing and highlighting important website contents with PDF Markup.
- Write-On Video is very helpful to spice up my videos and mash photos and videos together to create new content.
Creativity 365 10.0
Based on 1 answer
Airtable has a free version that offers basic functionalities that Creativity 365 does not offer. Airtable integrates with 25 different applications and software to make collaboration easier, while Creativity 365 only integrates with 13. Even though key features of Creativity 365 and Airtable should matter you should also carefully explore the integrations provided by each product. Very often you will already be making use of various kinds of SaaS software in your company and it’s much more beneficial to choose software that integrates well with each other. If you do that you will be able to guarantee an effortless transfer of data between your teams and software used, which can significantly reduce the time spent on migrating between one solution and the next.
Return on Investment
- It has definitely reduced work load times, and allows me more time to work on important projects.
- The PDF mark up and the ability to write text over videos has made presentations a lot more efficient to create and thus is time saving.
- Using NoteLedge to take notes and add photos to those notes helps with being better organized.
Creativity 365See All (6) Creativity 365 Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?