Likelihood to Recommend
You can evaluate and solve problems connected to clients' social accounts in real time. You are able to show not only the issue but why something is an issue in the first place. The benefit is that our clients are fully informed and aware of our transparency.
- You are able to come up with engaging content that appeals to social followers. This helps increase the organic reach of our clients on their social channels.
- Reports are really customizable, easy to share with clients.
- Tremendous customer support. I had a skype call with the founder!
- Pinterest support is lacking, could be more robust.
- Reports could offer more customization, sometimes elementary.
Return on Investment
- It can be seen as redundant to the in-house reporting done by most of the social platforms.
- Its enterprise costs more than some clients might be willing to cover.