Likelihood to Recommend
EndNote seems to be adept at managing a large number of references in the easiest manner possible. This makes everything very streamlined when it comes to inserting references and creating the actual bibliography. You also have the ability to create rules to help organize and smooth out your workflow so things stay on track.
- Literature book-keeping by drag and drop
- Rich output format selection for bibliography
- Automatically extracting bibliographic info from the PDF
- There have been issues with databases after upgrades but this seems fixed in newer versions.
- Corrupt libraries after Word upgrade. Again, seems fixed in new versions
Based on 2 answers
Currently have not found any other solutions that address our needs the way that EndNote does. There are many features that are exclusive to EndNote that works for us the way we need it to.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
EndNote Editions & Modules