Likelihood to Recommend
- The reporting tool is powerful - provided the product categories and sales accounts have been well thought through. The fixed reports have been intuitively created; but the export feature makes them even more powerful, so as to be tailor made for the individual business.
- The marketing tools campaign builders, fundraisers, advertising analyzers, etc. are effective and have brought us business we would otherwise not have seen, and saved us money we would otherwise have thrown at the wrong advertisers. Customer data can be pulled and sorted in a multitude of ways, depending on the purpose. We use the marketing tools routinely.
- The financial tools make my life easier. Need to file and pay sales tax? A Sales Report Summary for any date range instantly gives gross sales, taxable sales, sales tax due. Need a current inventory report? A push-button report is generated, by product category. Need to know how this month's sales compare to the same month last year? Not a problem.
- This is difficult to answer - because any time I see an area for improvement, I notify Floristware with my suggestion. More often than not, that improvement is included in the next version of the software. They are very responsive to customer input.
Based on 1 answer
I give FloristWare a rating of 10 for usability because I have never had an ounce if difficulty with any of its functions or features.
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
- As previously mentioned, the marketing tools built into FloristWare - Reminder Service, Fundraiser Tool, Campaign Builder - have easily brought us additional business we would otherwise not have seen.
- The robust report function allows me to quickly see areas where sales are lagging, so that I may make changes to improve those over the coming period.
- Delivery routing assists in making my deliveries in the most efficient way possible, keeping me out on the road for the shortest amount of time.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?