<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.6 out of 100
Based on 41 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
The best thing about Hostinger is its uptime is 99.9% and [has] very quick, responsive servers. They provide 24/7 chat support and solve any type of problem within one or two days. Hostinger's small entry-level plan is $0.99 per month which is very very little according to me because in just $12 you will get one complete year of hosting with the best features.
I will be recommending Pantheon as a modern and complete hosting solution provider to ensure the automatic update of their source and improvement of their presence over the internet. It gives noticeably increased performance and ensures excellent uptime. Their support team is very knowledgeable and available 24/7/365 for providing timely support.
- One of the main features that you should highlight about Pantheon is that it allows us to create automated processes. This has allowed us to create posts for our blog and for our website on a scheduled basis, and for them to appear on our site on a specific day and time. In addition, these automated processes save us all the manual work and help our blog always have new and relevant information for our customers. Automation saves a lot of time for us and that is why it is one of the factors that I liked the most.
- The backup system is very important to us. The Pantheon CDN has allowed us to have a backup for all the actions and publications that we create within this platform, this helps us to be able to restore any previously created backup. In addition, this CDN system has allowed us to solve all kinds of errors, there is no problem if we make a mistake during the publication process, Pantheon will always have the possibility to restore the information.
- It has an excellent WebOps platform which allows me to have a wide configuration of the performance and capacity of our website.
- The servers that Pantheon offers us are totally reliable and secure, which can be configured at any time by the program administrator. These servers are so secure that we use them to host our external Drupal sites.
- The setup and handling process has been a bit complicated for all of us. Although many people participated during this implementation process, it was somewhat difficult to configure the publishing automation configurations and it was also difficult to configure the CDN to protect all our information. People with a lot of training in this area participated in our implementation process, but it was still a bit difficult to have a full implementation. It would be better if Pantheon offers a better implementation process.
A lot of times, we'll inherit existing environments from client projects and will work with them to not disrupt anything. What I like about Pantheon is that it's a fairly simple setup with a lot of power behind it. It can save hours of setup and admin, and is reliable enough that you don't have to dedicate significant project resources to make sure it works on an ongoing basis
Return on Investment
- Saves time because we can manage all websites in one account
- Their business plan is a little bit expensive
- Their extras service are a little bit quirky
- We have been able to off-load hosting to a reliable partner so that we can focus on our speciality of web design and development.
- The dashboard we use gives our teams a birds eye view of the properties we're managing and this has replaced cumbersome spreadsheets for us.
- The branching system allows for feature development to occur concurrently with smaller improvements, which keeps support clients happy.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Hostinger Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Pantheon Editions & Modules
|Elite||Contact for quote|
- per month