Likelihood to Recommend
This is a good solution for a small development team who is supporting a site with many users. Many times, a shared hosting service is appropriate for a small business brochure site that gets a few hundred visitors per month, but if your site services user accounts that return or rely on information, this is a good option to rollout new changes and preserve existing data
- Easy to configure, install, and deploy websites and web application.
- Easy to switch between dev, test and live environment.
- Good user experience.
- Great support staffs.
Analyst in Information TechnologyHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Sometimes the use of WP-CLI and Terminus (command line tool, not the marketing software by the same name) is necessary to complete a task when there ought to be a way to do that task via the UI
- Sometimes Dev and Test URLs can leak into Production sites (and vice versa), requiring database UPDATE queries to correct. I'm told this is being worked on.
Return on Investment
- Rapid deployment of feature and security updates from upstreams takes less time than installing by hand.
- Automation and integration through Terminus CLI is extremely useful.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Pantheon Editions & Modules
|Performance - Small||125.001|
|Performance - Medium||225.003|
|Performance - Large||750.003|
|Performance - Extra Large||450.003|
- per month
- Contract Only
- per month