Overall Satisfaction with Pantheon
We are a customer and also recommend Pantheon to our clients. We've grown to become a Premium Pantheon Partner, managing 30 websites hosted there. Pantheon has unrivaled security, support, and ease of use with their Dev, Test, and Live environments. Those environments make it a breeze to update portions, try new looks, or just keep code up to date without experimenting on the public site.
- Usually respond to support tickets within minutes
- Site hosting speed is fantastic
- Upgrades to WordPress and plugins can be managed automatically
- Pricing structure has too large of a jump between Basic and Performance plans
- Have run into issues with prescribed WP updates not working through dashboard and having to do manually.
- Pantheon site dashboard occasionally is unavailable (the site is never affected though)
- Gives us a solid hosting choice for websites we build for our clients
- You don't have to worry about any catastrophic crashes or downtime; it's never happened to us
- Support is very attentive and quick to respond
Do you think Pantheon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pantheon's feature set?
Did Pantheon live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pantheon go as expected?
Would you buy Pantheon again?
Speed, security, and ease of use are the biggest reasons. I never have to worry about regular updates causing site issues. I apply updates in the Dev environment, test them with the latest database in the Test environment, and then deploy them to the Live environment. Daily automated backups of all three environments are easily restored.