Likelihood to Recommend
I think QAComplete is a great way to organize the literal hundreds of development bugs that are discovered throughout an agile-based project. Teams aren't always able to hotfix items on the fly and this tool provides a great repository and facility for storing and prioritizing those technical debt items that may get overlooked from sprint to sprint. It also let's everyone on the team get a clear understanding for project progress.
- Allows us to create individual tests then group them into comprehensive test plans.
- Allows me to specify custom fields that match our product features to categorize both tests and defects.
- Allows me to create a series of requirements then match tests against them for validation.
- The user interface can be somewhat perplexing and difficult to navigate at times.
- Naming conventions aren't always succinct and additional training is needed by those who have more experience using the program.
- A modern refresh of the UI would help keep the product from looking dated.
Based on 1 answer
I gave QAComplete this rating because though I do feel that it is a powerful tool, it's definitely not designed for the everyday user. Obviously the target demographic is QA specialists who should be team members that are very technical and methodical in their approaches. However, for the rest of the team, it can often time prove difficult to navigate. Also, the UI is in need of a serious refresh.
Based on 1 answer
I have not had to work with their customer service directly yet. Our client has been utilizing this tool for years, so I would assume that the support they have received would be good enough to keep them wanting to continue to use the product.
Return on Investment
- Helped us in increase the quality of our firmware releases.
- Helps us continuously improve our testing
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?